Have you ever dreamed of owning your own business? Living the entrepreneurial life? Turning your passion into a full time or part time money maker? Then this workshop is for you!
You have questions, we have the answers:
- do I need a lot of money to start a business?
- will I need special licences and insurance?
- what about a website and social media?
- should I hire my friends and family?
- will I have to make cold calls?
- how do I write a business plan?
- what is a SWOT analysis?
- how register my business?
- and any specific questions you may have?
So invest in a hour of your time (an hour and a half including the Q&A), and find out how to start your own business.
You will also receive our Business Toolkit for Startups - which includes:Business Plan ,Marketing Plan, Sales Proposal Templates and more.
All this and a delicious breakfast too!
The facilitator for this workshop is Steve Sutherland, Founder - The Sutherland Group and Professor - Conestoga College of Applied Arts and Technology